InAudio provides previews under Creative Commons Attribution Unported 3.0 (CC BY 3.0) which means you are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You can learn more about CC BY 3.0 here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
1. Please, send a link to the video in which you have used this track, to our email [email protected]. 2. We will whitelist your video and YouTube will remove the claim shortly and return your monetization in a few days or even hours. Once YouTube is aware that you are the owner of the right to monetize the video, you will receive monetization for the entire period.
You will not lose your money. Please do not hesitate to use this type of our music. If you are making a video for a client, just send us a link to their video for whitelisting when it is available.
You can also use this type of music on Facebook or Instagram without any problems.
You can also use InAudio music in local advertisements, independent films and other video products created by you or your team, including for commercial use.
Feel free to use it as you wish, once or multiple times, adding other music to the same video, cutting it out, etc.
To subscribe, click the “Pricing” tab and select the desired type of subscription. After the payment, the icon “License PDF” will appear next to each track.
Please make sure you don’t use any other music which may receive YouTube ID claims, in the same podcast. Please do not upload our music to the YouTube Content ID system as part of your podcast.
Please note that there is some kind of limitation for commercial projects. If you wish to use InAudio Music for large scale corporate purposes such as being included in a commercial for a federal television, a non independent film or series, and if you represent a large corporation, you need an additional permission and a license to use it, please contact us via email: [email protected]. We will be able to discuss the terms with you and form an extended license agreement as soon as possible so that your rights are fully protected.
If you are not a subscriber of Inaudio and have received a copyright claim, follow the instructions:
1. go to inaudio.org and register
2.Then go to the “remove claim” section in your account.
3. Copy the suggested link and paste it into the description of your YouTube video (if you do not have a paid subscription to inaudio.org. Paid subscribers are not required to leave a link in the description). Please do not ignore this.
Please do not ignore this, as our bot will notice if you did not insert a link during subsequent scanning of your video, and will send a new Copyright Claim to your video. You will no longer be able to remove it, as you have violated the rules and conditions of legal use of our music, and you will lose monetization.
4. Paste the link to the video where you received the claim from inaudio.
5. The system will remove the claim within a few minutes.
6. Do not remove the link from the video description after that under any circumstances.
If you have received a copyright claim not from inaudio, please send us a message to [email protected] and we will help you.